Seizing market opportunities, being attentive to our customers and employees, innovating in the name of excellence, proposing mobility products for everyone, while respecting environmental, societal and ethical concerns: that’s Ligier Group’s philosophy. These core values, which we have held since the very beginning, are founded on everyday mutual respect and attentiveness by all the group’s stakeholders.
Liberty, Equality, Mobility
Our ambition is to offer everyone, regardless of their profile, age (14 years and up), geographical location, professional or family status, the right mobility for their preferences, needs, daily life and real-life situation. This is why, every day, the men and women of Ligier Group dedicate their time to designing vehicles that are best suited to the needs of each individual.
More than just a philosophy, innovation and satisfaction of our customers are not only priorities for us but the very basis for how we work. Agile, attentive and expert in all we do, we provide you with freedom of movement from the outset.
The Ligier Group makes a commitment to respect man and the environment
European leader on the light and heavy electric quadricycle segment, LIGIER GROUP, a French family company, is committed to an approach of social and environmental responsibility.
Ligier Group signed the UN Global Compact
With nearly 400 employees and committed partners, in 2018 Ligier Group signed the UN Global Compact. By supporting the ten principles of this convention, the Group undertakes to respect human rights, international labour standards, protection of the environment and anti-corruption.
“This year again, we are renewing our responsible commitment and our social policy upholding these UN principles. With this new Communication on Progress (COP) we can take stock of the actions carried out at our company. Although we have achieved our goals, we must still strive to be even more ambitious in the years to come! “
François Ligier, Chairman and CEO of Ligier Group
The 10 principles of the Global Compact
- Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights.
- Businesses should make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
International labour standards
- Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining
- Businesses should uphold the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
- Businesses should uphold the effective abolition of child labour.
- Businesses should uphold the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- Businesses should undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- Businesses should encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
Pledges renewed every year
The second Ligier Group Communication On Progress (COP) reflects its responsibilities and commitments in a transparent manner.
Every year, by publishing a new COP, we will present the results of the past year and set new objectives to be reached for the next year
“We are proud to renew our commitment to the ten principles of the United Nations Global Compact and determined to promote our Made in France values. ”
François Ligier, Chairman and CEO of Ligier GroupLIGIER GROUP 2020 COP
Professional equality index
Ligier Group, within the framework of the Global Compact, is fully committed to Human Rights and is particularly attached to the principle of gender equality.
The Group’s gender equality index is:
This illustrates our determination to offer all employees the same opportunities and prospects for promotion. We track this index daily to keep it moving in the right direction, in line with our continuous improvement policy.